Jholeyson lays down his top 5 remixes ahead of his debut release on Hot Creations with Discow, a fantastic two track release that draws inspiration from an eclectic range of musical genres.
Let’s get into it..
01. Jholeyson – Owlish (Harvy Valencia Remix) [STICKER MUSIC]
This track is joy and quality, mixing female vocals with good vibes and a very own style of Harvy Valencia.
02. Luis Martinez – Nu Nation (Original Mix) [ROUSH LABEL]
Blunt track with synths used making each and one of them shine on its own, with additional minimal details that give your brain ecstasy.
03. Julian Collazos, Drumworks – Sisterhood (Original Mix) [STEREO PRODUCTIONS]
Lots of energy and Colombian flavor, with excellent grooves and baselines. Great beats and originals touches of voices and drums, perfect for the main hours of a set with huge rises and drops.
04. Deeper Purpose & Intrusive – The Underground (Original Mix) [REPOPULATE MARS]
Superlative, fine and elegant sound, this track offers what people expects from a composition with that tittle: infectious rhythms and fat beats.
05. Prok|Fitch & Green Velvet ft Shamonique – WOW (Original Mix) [RELIEF]
Brings all the right ingredients into the dance floor hit: from a rolling heavy bass line, synths game to a classic female vocal! Its a high energy belter with a splash of color over a pumping groove that will spark up any DJ set.
Make sure to check out Jholeyson- Discow EP out now on Hot Creations!