Next up on the Fresh Faces series is a hot mix from Swim the Shine!
Swim the Shine is 95% organic and may contain a DJ, a VJ and an electronic music producer from Budapest, Hungary. He has played venues in London, Barcelona, Budapest, Montreal, Paris, Freiburg, Porto, Berlin as a DJ or a VJ… but his main mojo shaker is the creative real-time combination of interactive visuals with melodic techno and progressive house.
Career highlights include playing drums at the opening ceremonies of the London Olympics in 2012 (under the guidance of Rick Smith of Underworld and Danny Boyle) and being a finalist of the Moscow Circle of Light VJ Competition. His current focus is, building a solo audio-visual performance and developing his new label, Gun Raven, into a platform for audio-visual art.
Connect with Swim the Shine:
02) Gilles Said We Cannot Fuck by Swim the Shine
03) Savage Rose (Fuenka Extended Mix) by Sten Kolev
04) Things We Might Have Said by Cari Golden and Reinier Zonneveld
05) Atlantis (Catz ’N Dogz Remix) by Life on Planets
06) It Just Won’t Do by Tim Delux
07) Soothing Rhythms by Life on Planets and Lubelski
08) Gilles Said We Cannot Fuck (Marshall White Remix) by Swim the Shine
09) Sexual Revolution (a capella) by Macy Gray
10) Million$Bill by Mele, Kojey Radical, Easy Life, Future Utopia
11) Cobalt by Jonas Rathsmann
12) Space Noir by Clarian
13) Loaded by Pryda
14) Purple Rain by Chew Fu and Steve Clisby
15) Dandelion by Flave