(Photo Credit Andrew Jorgensen)
Music is 4 Lovers has been attending the Lightning in a Bottle Festival for years now, and one of our favorite reasons why, aside from the music, is the Lucent Temple of Consciousness. The Do LaB’s mission, above all, is to create an experience as art and to bring communities together. The Lucent Temple of Consciousness is one of Lightning in a Bottle’s signature features that do exactly that, bring the people of the music and lifestyle communities together in one place over art and culture. Some of the centerpieces of the Lucent Temple of Consciousness are the yoga workshops and the host of guest speakers covering topics in the fields of health, wellness, activism, spirituality and so much more.
Listed below are some of the highlights in the lineup for this year’s Temple of Consciousness:
- · David Wilcock Bestselling author of The Source Field Investigations speaks on ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and his upcoming Hollywood film CONVERGENCE that unveils scientific proof that all life on Earth is united in a field of consciousness, which affects our minds in fascinating ways.
- · Australian author, researcher, and scientist Michael Tellinger explores the origins of humankind making groundbreaking discoveries about the vanished civilizations of southern Africa.
- · John and Ocean Robbins are co-founders and co-hosts of the Food Revolution Network dedicated to healthy, sustainable, humane and delicious food. John Robbins is the bestselling author of Diet for a New America and The Food Revolution as well as founder of EarthSave and award winner for his leadership and humanitarian service. Son of John Robbins, Ocean Robbins is an adjunct professor in Chapman University’s Peace Studies Department, co-author of Voices of the Food Revolution, and founder and director of Youth for Environmental Sanity.
- · Author, philosopher and activist Daniel Pinchbeck is the editorial director of online magazine Reality Sandwich and online community Evolver and author of Breaking Open the Head: A Psychedelic Journey into the Heart of Contemporary Shamanism and 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl.
- · Activist and New York Times bestselling author John Perkins explores global economics, international corruption, and sustainability. His books include Hoodwinked, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, The Secret History of the American Empire, and other books on indigenous cultures and transformation, including Shapeshifting, The World Is As You Dream It, Psychonavigation, Spirit of the Shuar, and The Stress-Free Habit.
- · Jamie Janover will share physicist Nassim Haramein’s grand unification theory and his lifelong journey into the geometry of spacetime and the fundamental structure of the universe and our existence in it.
- · One of the most highly recognized visionary artists to emerge in the 21st century and creator of the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, Alex Grey will focus on spirituality within art and how it reveals humanity. He is a member of the Integral Institute, a board member of advisors for the Center for Cognitive Liberty and Ethics, and the Chair of Wisdom University’s Sacred Art Department.
- · BASHAR is a communicator of extraterrestrial origin who has spoken through Darryl Anka about how the universe works and how each person creates the reality they experience.
- · Dream Rockwell, co-founder of Lightning in a Bottle and director of Lucent Dossier Experience will share her wisdom learned along the bumpy yet fulfilling road as a pioneer and leader. She is the founder of Cuddle the World Foundation for institutionalized children worldwide
- · Additional speakers include Richard Grossman, David Palmer, Colette Stefan, Jake Ducey, Ariel Ford & Brian Hilliard, and more.
(Photo Credit Andrew Jorgensen)
- Los Angeles-based Micheline Berry is the founder of Liquid Asana vinyasa yoga, founder of Zen Dancing® and creative director and co-founder of Red Musette and Shaman’s Dream.
- Founder and owner of Power Yoga Bryan Kest aims to create the highest level of energy, vitality and freedom and fully integrate body, mind, and spirit through this invigorating flow.
- Known for her charisma and candor, Ashley Turner elegantly weaves profound yoga philosophy and practical life-changing tips into a vigorous vinyasa flow.
- Additional yogis include Mark Whitwell, Steve Gold, Cheri Rae, Tamal Dodge, Daniel Stewart, Kia Miller, Michelle Nayeli Bouvier, Shawn Bisi, Kishan Shah, Patti Quintero, Gigi Snyder, Cristy Christensen, Rachelle Tratt, Gianna DeFlice, Nicole Doherty and Marques Wyatt,and Kiyomi Takahashi.
Join Music is 4 Lovers this year at Lightning in a Bottle for an experience that is sure to change the way you do festivals. One love and heart <3
-Slow aka Jon Dadon